Home

Call us on: 01473 401820

UV Safe Limited is the leading provider of low carbon disinfection and total air purification solutions.

 

With a combined 105 years’ experience in Food Production, Odour control and Infection Control, we manufacture specialist products at the forefront of technology.

 

Specialising in all aspects of Food Safety disinfection and odour control, we can provide a complete package of solutions to the food industry.

 

UV Safe systems are used successfully around the world and are recognised as one of the most effective low carbon forms of knife and tool disinfection available.

The Complete Solution

£300m will be paid in July


Infection Control Fund: grant conditions


Although the Government has said that the 75% for care homes cannot be used by Care Homes to pay for PPE, the document makes clear that the other 25% can be.
“Local authorities may use 25% of the grant on other COVID-19 infection control measures,

Image_5906x R
Image_5910x R
Image_5916 R
Care
dental
NO with stand
shutterstock_1694209690
butcher shop mask small
shop mask trolley

Govt Guidance


"Storing items that have been returned, donated, brought in for repair or extensively handled, for example tried-on shoes or clothes, in a container or separate room for 72 hours"


The Airsteril range of units can help reduce this time by treating the air and items overnight.

"Reduce to Improve"

Food businesses:

You could be eligible for an

EU Grant to replace hot water systems




Growth hubs are local public/private sector partnerships led by the Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEPs). They join up national and local business support, so it is easy for businesses to find the help they need. There is a network of 38 hubs. You can find the growth hub nearest to you by hovering over the map and click on the map or click on the relevant LEP area in the list on the right to take you to the relevant growth hub website.


Both the www.gov.uk website and the Business Support Helpline also offer advice about starting up a business and can direct business to more support. Businesses can call 0300 456 3565 to speak to a business support advisor (9.00am - 6.00pm Monday to Friday).

How can we help?

 
 
 
 
Knife and Tool Sterilisers
Total Air Purification
Surface Disinfection
Brochure
Other
 
 
 

© 2020 UV Safe All Rights Reserved