Destroys airborne bacteria, mould spores and eliminates odours.
The SA40/SA60 Ceiling surface/subsurface mounted Air Steriliser has been developed for use in laboratories, medical facilities, conference facilities and open plan offices that have been fitted with false or suspended ceilings and where large areas require the quick efficient recirculation and removal of bio-hazardous and inadequate air quality conditions, to leave pure fresh air.
- A truly ‘Active Treatment System’, built around our revolutionary technology.
- Complete destruction of airborne pathogens and bio-hazards with the removal of particulate.
- Filter system removes particulate down to 0.1 micron
- Significantly outperforms conventional HEPA filtration systems.
- Assists with proactive environmental protection policy in line with BSI S.O 17025
- Multiple High Volume single speed fans
- Higher Airflow up to 3 m/s
- Simple ductless installation and user-friendly filter change procedure
- Case coated in HSE approved ‘bacteria static’ poly epoxy powder or stainless steel