Destroys airborne bacteria, mould spores and eliminates odours.
The Sterimise Air® SA40 Surface mounted air steriliser has been developed for use in the prevention of cross-contamination in laboratory and food manufacturing environments.
Suitable for all microbiological, food testing, food manufacturing, pathology laboratories and areas of risk. Use of the unit ensures better compliance with Good Hygienic Practice.
- Built around Quantum Technology
- Complete destruction of air-borne pathogens and bio-hazards
- Final Quantum Filter system removes particulate down to 0.1 micron
- Significantly outperforms conventional HEPA systems
- Assists with proactive environmental protection policy in line with BSI S.O 17025
- Faster and more effective kill rates than UVC
- Simple ductless installation and user-friendly filter change procedure
- Case coated in HSE approved ‘bacteria static’ poly epoxy powder, also available in 316 stainless steel.